What We’re Looking For
As a CauseLabs Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of various digital projects ranging from basic brochure site launches to complex web applications and platforms. You will support the charge in onboarding clients, supporting project kickoffs, managing project scope, timelines, and deliverables. Your mission is to deliver each project within quality, time and budget requirements all while ensuring that our clients have an amazing client experience.
- An understanding of CauseLabs core services and the proven ability to deliver similar services with positive outcomes.
- Amazing communication skills across all mediums.
- An agile thinker and diplomatic problem solver who thrives on managing change in order to foster positive collaboration between stakeholders and the project team.
- The ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects and types of tasks throughout the day.
- Must have direct experience planning and prioritizing the daily workloads of multiple people over an extended period using a time-based approach.
- Must have direct experience and proficiency with our core suite of communication, collaboration, and task management tools including: JIRA, G Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Gmail),Slack, Zoom, and others.
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision.
- Embody, recognize and promote CauseLabs core values.
- Deliver amazing client experiences by understanding and being sensitive to all aspects of their business, communicating directly and transparently, anticipating their needs and proposing appropriate solutions that fit within their budget.
- Lead discovery engagements that clearly define cross-discipline project requirements.
- Translate requirements into comprehensive project plans that incorporate iterative milestones, identify project risks, align delivery with set timelines and budgets, account for resource availability, and can be executed successfully by the project team.
- Successfully execute project plans by demonstrating ownership of task assignments to project team members, proactively removing blockers, and ensure alignment of production output with expected milestones.
- Commit to Excellence by engaging leadership, enforcing rigorous QA processes and standards, and taking ownership of project delivery and client satisfaction.
- Coordinate daily standups and weekly updates with clients, contractors, and internal teams.
- Maintain the project schedule, which defines activities, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration, and associated resource requirements.
- Ensure all project-related data is kept current and accurate, including resource, tasks and budget information.
- Collaborate with accounting to prepare invoices for all assigned project work.
- Deliver verbal and written project related feedback to team members, celebrating successes and identifying any misalignments with expectations. Consistently provide visibility to the Leadership Team when delivering this feedback.
- Consistently identify strategic opportunities to engage with the Business Development Team and collaborate towards building strong, long-term client partnerships.
Our Ideal Candidate
We know we can’t have all the things so we’ve developed some pretty specific examples of the experience an exceptional candidate may possess. While you may not be able to check all of these boxes, they’ll give you a sense of the skills required to stand out from the crowd.
- Has 3+ years of project management experience successfully delivering full scope web projects in an agency environment.
- Has experience working remotely as part of a distributed team.
- Is deeply versed in various project management methodologies.
- Has an understanding of issues related to scaling and maintaining high-performance and high-traffic websites.
- Has practical, working knowledge and familiarity with the technical aspects of modern web development, WordPress, and Google Analytics.
- Understands the basics of SEO and web Accessibility.
What To Expect
A day in the life of a CauseLabs Digital Project Manager can vary widely. You might find yourself:
- Empowering a project team to build awesome socially conscious software.
- Identifying roadblocks among team members and working to iron out any issues.
- Providing written, verbal, visual, and/or screencast project updates to a client.
- Managing work sprints for upcoming product releases.
- Managing project timelines, client expectations and deliverables.
- Context Switching throughout the day to stay on top of multiple project needs.
On a typical client project you’ll find yourself working within a small project team consisting of a project manager (hey, that’s you!), creative strategist, and a team of engineers that will work closely and collaboratively with clients to achieve project goals. You’ll be a core part of our growth as we continue to serve and lead our market.
Our Benefits and Culture
We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment that supports every CauseLabber. Our leadership team works hard to combine the best parts of office life with the freedom of working remotely. We offer a top-notch benefits package and continually look for opportunities to add job value.
In addition to our comprehensive healthcare benefits we offer many other benefits including:
- Being part of a supportive team that enjoys working together to solve big problems.
- Work from anywhere with a solid internet connection so that you can participate in a professional virtual meeting.
- Company matched 401(k) with green investment options.
- Generous paid-time off.
- Maternity/Paternity, Caregiver, and Bereavement Leave.
- Free access to professional development resources like LinkedIn Learning.
We're not new to this whole remote work thing and have a lot of experience in how to build a great culture while still being distanced. Drop us a line for an invite to one of our morning social huddles. You'll get a small taste of CauseLabber life.
CauseLabs is a digital services agency specialized in strategic problem solving and complex platform design and development for world-changing organizations.
Our core focus is to grow positive impact and we do so by leveraging technology as a force for good while delivering amazing client experiences. We understand the unique challenges of the nonprofit and social enterprise sectors and partner with innovative organizations to build websites, web applications and platforms that deliver impact-driven, scalable results.
In partnership with a diverse portfolio of nonprofit and social enterprise organizations, our work has impacted the lives of over 250 million people globally.
We're a growing team headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas with team members throughout the USA. Learn more about us at www.causelabs.com.